Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Josh Stone Secret Agent

At the urging of my peers I have started the JSSA blog. To be a secret agent and have a blog is quite an under taking, it would be like a Batman having an everything must go sale in the batcave...it just shoudn't happen. Anyway here we go. As a secret agent I monitor certain entertainment shows on television. Tonight I was watching the show 24 (it's kind of secret agentee) Jack bauer and Tony have kidnapped a high profile guy and this FBI agent is casing the place trying to talk to headquarters and give them some info. FBI boss tells her to get out of there to which she replies....just one more minute i'm going to try to get the plate so we can track it...........Now of course she gets caught.....Here's my problem.....The get away vehichle was a Huge...I mean HUGE, YELLOW,SWAT VAN with 2 ORANGE lights on top....I don't think I would have been worried about the plate.....I would have said....Hey they are in a Ginormouse Yellow Bus with Orange lights on top and oh yeah it has a license plate on it somewhere....Just follow the Huge yellow bus........... As a secret agent I have been in my share of high profile kidnappings, I have never used a huge yellow bus. I once had to kidnapp Ronald McDonald and Bozo the clown and used only a mini cooper and a wagon. The King payed very well......

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! I'm excited to actually get to read about a life many have only dreamed of living. Maybe through your sharing, I can learn from the master.
    Steve SA

    ReplyDelete